The North Face Biggie McMurdo Parka Men Coats & Outerwear New Taupe Green/New Taupe Green Macrofleck Print
- Please note, the logo and hardware color may vary in styles marked as Prior Season.
- Protect yourself from frigid temps and inclement weather while protecting your rep for winter cool with the weatherproof, down-insulated performance of The North Face Biggie McMurdo Parka.
- Standard-fit parka provides room for layering while maintaining full coverage.
- DryVent™ 2L shell:
• 170D textured twill shell offers waterproof, breathable, and fully seam-sealed protection.
• Specially woven face is windproof while retaining breathability.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers additional water-resistant protection.
• Pairs with a smooth-faced taffeta liner that moves easily over bottom layers.
- Down Fill Insulation
• 550-fill goose down insulation provides high warmth with low weight.
• Interior quilting eliminates external quilting to reduce cold bleed-through.
• Pairs with 120g Heatseeker™ polyfill through the hood.
• RDS (Responsible Down Standard) process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their life cycle.
- Attached, brimmed hood with adjustable drawstring.
Please note, pictured gaiter not included.
- Microfleece-lined zipper garage.
- Full-length zip with hook-and-loop storm flap.
- Long sleeves feature hook-and-loop tab cuffs.
- Hook-and-loop flap and zip chest pockets.
- Stacked hook-and-loop flap over zip hand pockets.
- Inner zip pocket is media-device compatible with a headphone cord router.
- Extended hem falls at the mid thigh.
- Smooth-faced taffeta lining moves easily over bottom layers.
- Logo detail placed at the left chest and back shoulder.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon;
Fill: 100% goose down.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 35 in